Повестка годового общего собрания акционеров
RNS Number : 1232F
17 April 2014
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
On 17 April 2014, the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer (TRCN) (the "Company") resolved to convene an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held at Moscow, 26/1 Tverskaya Street, Mariott Grand Hotel, Kuskovsky Hall, at 11.00 a.m. on 24 June 2014.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders comprises the following matters:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report for 2013.
2. Approval of the annual financial statements, including profit and loss statement (profit and loss accounts).
3. Distribution of the Company's profit and losses for the fiscal year.
4. Approval of the dividend payment based on the results of the fiscal year.
5. Payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors.
6. Payment of bonuses and compensation to the members of the Audit Commission of the Company.
7. Approval of the Company's auditor.
8. Election of the members of the Board of Directors.
9. Election of the members of the Audit Commission.
10. Amendments to the Company's Articles of Association.
11. Approval of related-party transactions.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be sent by certified mail to persons authorised to participate not later than 23 May 2014.
The proposed amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association of JSC TransContainer will be published at www.trcont.ru in due course and in any event by 23 May 2014.
+7 495 637 9178
+7 495 609 6062
Tony Friend / Galyna Kulachek
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal container transportation company in Russia. It is the market leader in Russia by flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side container terminal throughput. As of 31 December 2013, it operated 26,305 flatcars and 62,367 containers. It owns a network of 46 rail-side container terminals in Russia, 19 rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan (through its joint venture company KedenTransService) and operates one terminal in Slovakia. Company's sales network comprises approximately 140 sales offices across Russia as well as presence in the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder is JSC Russian Railways with 50%+2 shares.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange