Press release concerning the decisions made by the annual General Meeting of Shareholders on June 22, 2017
On June 22, 2017, an annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Joint Stock Company Center for Cargo Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
Container Traffic TransContainer (hereinafter referred to as the Company) was held, where it was decided:
1. To approve the Company's annual report for 2016.
2. To approve the annual accounting (financial) statements of PJSC TransContainer for 2016.
3.1. To approve the following distribution of net profit (taking into account the previously paid dividends) received by PJSC TransContainer in 2016:
|Sponsorship and charitable assistance||130,082,160.80|
3.2. To leave the net profit in the amount of 520 324 889.07 rubles received by the Company in 2016 undistributed.
4.1. To pay dividends in the amount of 46.81 rubles per one ordinary share in cash by July 25,2017.
4.2. To set the day of July 11, 2017 as a date for compiling a list of persons entitled to receive dividends.
5. To approve a new version of the Charter of PJSC TransContainer.
6. To approve a new version of the Regulation on the procedure for arrangement and holding of the General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer.
7. To approve a new version of the Regulation on the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
8. To approve the amendments to the Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders on June 28, 2016 (Minutes No. 30).
9. To pay an annual remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors in accordance with the internal documents of the Company.
10. To pay an annual remuneration to the members of the Audit Commission in accordance with the Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Company's Audit Commission in the following amount:
A.T. Redkin – 225,000.00 rubles (including 50% bonus as to the Chairman of the Audit Commission);
S.V. Davydov – 150,000.00 rubles;
A.G. Derin – 150,000.00 rubles;
N.A. Lem – 150,000.00 rubles;
A.N. Chernyavskaya – 150,000.00 rubles.
11. To approve PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit JSC as an auditor of PJSC TransContainer to conduct the audit of the financial statements of the Company for the year 2017 according to the national accounting standards and international financial reporting standards.
12. To elect the following persons into the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer:
Richard Andreas Werner
Kostenets Irina Aleksandrovna
Mammed Zadeh Leila
Novozhilov Yuri Viktorovich
Peter Lloyd O'Brien
Panchenko Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
Starkov Andrey Krasnoslavovich
Tonkikh Andrey Viktorovich
Tugarinov Sergey Lvovich
Shitkina Irina Sergeevna
13. To elect the following persons into the Audit Commission of PJSC TransContainer:
Davydov Sergey Vladimirovich
Yudina Elena Vasilievna
Chernyavskaya Anna Nikolaevna
Redkin Aleksandr Timofeevich
Fedosov Yuri Aleksandrovich
of PJSC TransContainer
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. number 1378
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report