Results of the Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting of PJSC TransContainer
RNS Number : 7910S
PJSC TransContainer ("TransContainer" or the "Company") (LSE: TRCN) announces the results of its Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting, held today, 10 July 2015.
The EGM passed the following resolutions:
1. The early termination of the Board of Directors' power;
2. The election of the following persons to the Company's Board of Directors:
1. Ivan Sergeevich Besedin
2. Gennady Ivanovich Bessonov
3. Richard Andreas Werner
4. Alexey Yurievich Davydov
5. Erkhat Serikovich Iskaliev
6. Irina Alexandrovna Kostenets;
7. Yuri Victorovich Novozhilov
8. Alexander Alexandrovich Panchenko;
9. Arvid Türkner
10. Marat Magomedovich Shaidayev
11. Irina Sergeevna Shytkina.
Short biographies of the new members of the Board of Directors are set out below:
Erkhat Serikovich Iskaliev
Year of birth: 1976
· Bachelor's in Economics and Banking, Braca Karic University
· Bachelor's in Accounting and Audit, Braca Karic University
· Law degree, Law Academy - High School Of Law Adilet (2001-2003)
· MBA Corporate Management Programme, International Business School (2007 - 2009)
· PhD in Economics, T.Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University (2007 - 2009)
· DBA International Programme, European University Business School (EU)/ International Business School (2011-2014)
Professional experience over the last 5 years:
· 2013 - present: Director General, member of Presidium, member of the Committee of transport, The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
logistics and communication, the National Chamber of Republic Kazakhstan KAZLOGISTICS
· 2011 - 2013: Vice-President of Logistics Department at JSC National Company Kazakhstan Temir Zholy
· 2010 - 2011: Advisor to the President of JSC National Company Kazakhstan Temir Zholy (logistics and investments)
· 2009 - 2010: Vice-Minister at the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Richard Andreas Werner
Year of birth: 1967
· D.Phil. in Economics, M.Phil, University of Oxford, Linacre College (1989-1994)
· University of Tokyo, Graduate School, Economic Research Division (1990-1991)
· Tokyo School of the Japanese Language (1990-1991)
· London School of Economics, University of London (1987-1989)
· Gymnasium Landau an der Isar, Germany
Professional experience over for the last 5 years:
· Since 2014 - Association for Research on Banking and the Economy (ARBE), Convenor
· Since 2012 - LocalFirst Community Interest Company, Chair, Founding Director
· Since 2011 - ECB Shadow Council, Memeber
· 2011-2012 - Finance Watch, Brussels, CDR IV Working Group, Member
· 2008-2013 - Profit Global Macro Fund AGmvK, Member of Supervisory Board
· 2007-2011 - University of Southampton, School of Management, Member of Executive Board
· Since 2007 - Providence Asset Management Ltd., Member of Management Board, CIO
· 2001-2013 - Profit Capital Partners AG, Chairman
· Since 2012 - University of Southampton, Senate, Member
· 2011, 2012 - Goethe University Frankfurt, House of Finance, Visiting Professor of Economics
· Since 2010 - University of Southampton Management School, Programme Director MSc
· 2009-2010 - Goethe University Frankfurt, House of Finance, Chair in Empirical Macroeconomics
Andrey Zhemchugov, Director,
+7 495 637 9178
+7 495 609 6062
Tony Friend / Galyna Kulachek/ Jenny Payne
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
container transportation company in Russia. It is the market leader in Russia by A specialised type of rolling stock designed to carry ISO containers.
flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side A place equipped for the trans-shipment and storage of containers. A container terminal
typically includes one or more container yards. Rail-based container terminals are equipped with spur tracks for loading and unloading containers to/from railroad platforms (cars).
container terminal throughput. As of 31 March 2015, it operated 27,029 flatcars and 64,692 ISO containers. It owns a network of 46 rail-side container terminals in Russia, 19 rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan (through its joint venture company KedenTransService) and operates one terminal in Slovakia. Company's sales network comprises about 130 sales offices across Russia as well as presence in the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
Some of the information in this announcement may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. You can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as 'expect', 'believe', 'anticipate', 'estimate', 'intend', 'will', 'could', 'may' or 'might', the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. PJSC "TransContainer" wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. PJSC "TransContainer" does not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in projections or forward-looking statements of PJSC "TransContainer", including, among others, general economic conditions, the competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in the industries PJSC "TransContainer" operates in, as well as many other risks specifically related to PJSC "TransContainer" and its operations.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange