Press release regarding decisions passed by the Board of Directors on January 27, 2011
On January 27, 2011 the Board of Directors held a meeting (in praesentia) and decided to:
1. 1. To approve membership of JSC TransContainer in Prostor Invest Group.
2. To approve the Risk Mitigation Action Plan to mitigate acceptable risks of JSC TransContainer (Annex No. 1 to the Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Directors).
3. To approve the A schedule is the basis of a smooth train journey. It unites the operations of all railway
departments on which freight and passenger deliveries depend. Schedules are used in all countries of the world in which freight trains operate and are created with the help of computers, which are used to control schedule fulfilment.
schedule of measures for preparation for the annual general (Annex No. 3 to the Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Directors)
4. To approve the entering into Supplementary Agreement No. 5 to Contract for Car Supply No. 738 dated 11.01.2008 between JSC TransContainer and JSC InterSystemCapital.
5. To approve amendments to the Declaration of Association (Articles of Association) of TransContainer Europe GmbH by adopting a new wording.
6. Approve a number of related-party transactions.
7. 1. To convene the Extraordinary Meeting of Shareholders as requested by Shareholders [holdny 12.5% of Company’s shares].
2. To determine the form of extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders: joint presence by preliminary delivery of voting bulletins.
3. To define the date of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders: April 18, 2011.
4. To define the place of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders: meeting room, 19, Oruzheiny pereulok, Moscow.
5. To define the time of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders - 11 a.m., Moscow time.
6. To define the place and time of starting of registration of the shareholders (representatives of the shareholders): meeting room, 19, Oruzheiny pereulok, Moscow, 10 a.m., Moscow time.
7. To define the date of compiling the list of the persons who have the right to participate in the extraordinary meeting of shareholders – January 27, 2011.
8. To elect Miller Olga Aleksandrovna as secretary of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
9. To nominate the representative of registrar of ZAO Registrar Company STATUS to function as a counting commission at the extraordinary General Meetings of Shareholders.
10. To approve the following agenda of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
10.1. Early termination of powers of the members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
10.2. Election of members of members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
11. To approve the form and text of the notice of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (Annex No. 4 to the Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Directors).
12. To give the notice of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to persons authorized to participate in the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, by certified mail before or on February 7, 2011.
13. No later than February 7th 2011 to submit a notice to the shareholders indicating that the propositions in question shall be forwarded to the company no later than March 11th 2011.
This Statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order of the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/ NZ-N of October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations for Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
Теl.+7 (495) 662-66-92