Press release regarding decisions passed by the Board of Directors on December 15, 2010
On December 15, 2010 the Board of Directors held a meeting (in praesentia) and decided to:
1. Approve the TransContainer budget adjustment for 2010.
2. Approve the budget of TransContainer for 2011 - 2013.
3. Acknowledge the report of the Director General on TransContainer’s operation in 9 months of 2010.
4. Pay a bonus to P.V. Baskakov, Director General of TransContainer, according to the operating results in Q3 2010, at a rate of 70% of his total quarterly salary adjusted for the number of actually worked days.
5. Acknowledge the report on implementation of the Credit Policy by the Company as of September 30, 2010.
6. Approve a new version of the Credit Policy of TransContainer.
7. Approve the action plan for critical risk management of TransContainer.
8. – Terminate authorities of Oleg Vadimovich Agafontsev as representative of TransContainer for participation in the general meeting of shareholders of TransContainer Europe GmbH.
- Appoint Mikhail Robertovich Baranov as representative of TransContainer for participation in the general meeting of shareholders of TransContainer Europe GmbH.
9. Formulate the opinion of TransContainer’s representative regarding the agenda issue ‘Membership of Logistic Investment SARL in Logistic System Management B.V.’ to be discussed by the General meeting of members of Logistic Investment SARL.
10. Approve a new version of the Regulations for HR and Remuneration Committee.
11. Approve the entering into bank guarantee agreements in 2011 with banks included in the Register of banks and other credit institutions approved by the Federal Customs Service.
12. Approve provision of charitable help to:
12.1. Artem Shafirov, in an amount of 10,000 rubles monthly during 2011.
12.2. Children’s sanatorium for consumptives in Malakhovka, by a gratuitous transfer of used office appliances with zero residual book value, to be used by the sanatorium’s doctors, as follows: 4 computers, 4 printers.
13. Approve a number of related-party transactions.
This Statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order of the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/ NZ-N of October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations for Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
Теl.+7 (495) 662-66-92