Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on November 16, 2011
On November 16, 2011 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1. To take notice of the report on execution of resolutions of the Company’s Board of Directors for quarter 3, 2011.
2. To take notice of the General Director’s report on compliance with the recommendations of JSC “TransContainer” revision commission following the results of the audit of the Company’s performance for 2010.
3. To take notice of the information on management of the Company’s risks related to share capital restructuring.
4. To approve the Regulations on Motivation of the Management of JSC “TransContainer”.
5. To approve the Regulations on Payment to JSC “TransContainer” Employees of a One-Time Remuneration for Being Loyal to the Company.
6. To approve the new version of the Corporate Governance Code.
7. To approve provision of charitable aid by the Company to:
1. Municipal Children’s Polyclinic No. 4 of Voronezh for the purchase of physiotherapeutic equipment for an overall amount of RUB59,995;
2. Gift of Life Charitable Foundation for Children Having Oncohematological and other Severe Diseases for a bone-marrow transplantation in the amount of RUB1,300,000;
3. Anatoly Lisitsyn Foundation for Support of Innovative and Social Projects for the construction of a memorial to the memory of Lokomotiv hockey team in the amount of RUB250,000.
8. To approve a number of related-party transactions.
9. To approve entering into Additional Agreement to Preliminary Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement.
10. To approve the Program of innovation development JSC "TransContainer".
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller
Теl.+7 (495) 609-67-17
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report