Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on March 16, 2011
On March 16, 2011 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1. Include nominees proposed by the Company’s shareholders in the nominee list for voting on the agenda issue ‘Election of the Board of Directors of the Company’ at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
Аleksey Аleksandrovich Аverin;
Petr Vasilievich Baskakov;
Аleksey Yurievich Davydov;
Sergey Vladimirovich Generalov;
Pavel Dmitrievich Ilyichev;
Gerald J. Rohan;
Kirill Yurievich Rubinskiy;
Elena Viktorovna Sukhorukova;
Irina Sergeevna Shitkina
2. Approve the form and text of the voting bulletin at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
3. Determine that the information/materials to be provided to persons entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders shall include information on nominees who are on the list of nominees to the Board of Directors of the Company.
This information will be made available to persons entitled to participate in the Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at the place of location of the executive body at Moscow, Oruzheiny pereulok, 19, room 341, from March 18, 2011 to April 18, 2011 on business days from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Moscow time, or on the Company’s website: www.trcont.ru starting from March 18, 2011.
4. Approve the entering into the Cooperation Agreement between TransContainer and ProstorInvestGroup.
5. Approve the entering into the Surety Agreement between TransContainer and the Creditor (Lender) for the purposes of financing ProstorInvestGroup.
6. Determine the position of TransContainer regarding the agenda issues at the General Meeting of Shareholders of Prostor Invest Group ‘Approval of the entering into the Facility Agreement’ and Approval of the entering into the Share Purchase Agreement’.
7. Approve the list of employees eligible to enter the Company’s Motivation Program.
8. Approve simultaneous holding by Director General of TransContainer P.V. Baskakov of the office of member of the Board of Directors in The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
9. Approve the rendering of charitable aid to Regional Charitable Fund ‘Illustrated Books for Blind Children’ for the purposes of publishing 61 book sets The Atlas of Perception of Illustrations at 4,900 rubles per a set, to the total amount of 298,900 rubles.
10. Approve the closing of a number of related-party transactions.
11. Pay an exceptional performance bonus to Director General of the Company.
12. Amend employment terms of Director General of the Company P.V. Baskakov as in Supplementary Agreement No. 3 to Employment Contract No. n/a dated February 10, 2009.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller
Tel.+7 (495) 609-67-17
2017 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report