Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on June 15, 2011
On June 15, 2011, the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1.1. Take note of the report of the Director General on the performance of JSC TransContainer in Quarter I, 2011.
1.2. Instruct P. V. Baskakov, Director General, to submit for consideration to the Board of Directors in September 2011 a forecast of performance of the Company’s budget for 2011.
2. Pay a bonus to the Director General of JSC TransContainer based on the performance in Quarter I, 2011.
3. Take note of the report on the implementation of the credit policy of the Company as of March 31, 2011.
4. Take note of the report on the progress in the development of the Company’s strategy up to 2015.
5. Take note of the data on the performance and management of affiliates and subsidiaries of JSC TransContainer.
6. Pay incentives to the managers of the Company based on the performance for 2010.
7.1. Take note of the report on charitable activities.
7.2. Instruct the managers of the Company to submit for consideration to the Board of Directors their suggestions concerning areas of charitable activities of the Company for 2011 with limits on each area of charitable activities and principles of the charity work.
8. Approve the financial aid to be provided to the Steering Committee for Assisting in Building of the Trinity Church with St. Nicholas the Wonderworker chapel at Ust Luga settlement in the Kingisepp District of the Leningrad Region in the amount of 500,000 rubles.
9. Approve certain related party transactions.
10.1. Take note of the report on the performance of the committees of the Board of Directors including the Strategy Committee, the Audit Committee and the Committee for HR and Incentives in the corporate year 2010/2011.
10.2. Acknowledge that the performance of the committees of the Board of Directors including the Strategy Committee, the Audit Committee and the Committee for HR and Incentives in the corporate year 2010/2011 was satisfactory.
11. Take note of the report on the performance of the Company’s Board of Directors in the corporate year 2010/2011.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller
Теl. +7 (495) 609-67-17
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report