Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on July 18, 2012
On July 18, 2012, the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1. Elect Pavel Dmitrievich Ilyichev as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer.
2. Elect Yuri Borisovich Gilts as the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer.
3. Elect Yulia Borisovna Gelfer as the Corporate Secretary of JSC TransContainer.
4. Approve the action plan of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer for the period until the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders subject to comments and proposals submitted by members of the Board of Directors.
5. Elect the following persons to the Strategy Committee of JSC TransContainer:
Alexey Yurievich Davydov;Alexey Nikolayevich Grom;Vladimir Ivanovich Andrienko;Petr Vasilievich Baskakov.
Elect Alexey Yurievich Davydov as the Chairman of the Strategy Committee of JSC TransContainer.
6. Elect the following persons to the Audit Committee of JSC TransContainer:
David Hexter;Dmitry Timofeevich Mukhin;
Yuri Borisovich Gilts.
Elect David Hexter as the Chairman of the Audit Committee of JSC TransContainer.
7. Elect the following persons to the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of JSC TransContainer:
Irina Sergeevna Shytkina;Irina Aleksandrovna Kostenets;
Alexey Nikolayevich Grom;
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Petrenko;Elect Irina Sergeevna Shytkina as the Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of JSC TransContainer.
8. Take note of the 2011 performance report of JSC TransContainer subsidiaries and dependent companies.
9. Approve charitable aid rendered to:
9.1. the Council of the Veterans’ Regional Public Organization of the Transportation Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation for the Central Federal District in the amount of 106,729 rubles as payment for medical treatment and medications for veterans;
9.2. the Ufa Eparchy in the form of three 5-tonne containers provided for in-house use.
9.3. the Social Aid Service of the Svyato-Mikhailovo-Arkhangelsky Cathedral, Krymsk, in the form of 100 intermediate bulk containers provided to render aid to victims of the flood that occurred in the Krasnodar Territory July 6–7, 2012.
9.4. victims of the flood that occurred in the Krasnodar Territory July 6–7, 2012, in the form of financial aid of up to 5 million rubles.
9.5. an unemployed retiree of JSC TransContainer in the amount of 150,000 rubles as payment for heart vessel examination and heart surgery.
10. Approve certain related party transactions.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to the Regulations for the Disclosure of Information by Issue-Grade Securities Issuers, approved by Order of the Federal Financial Markets Service of the Russian Federation No. 11-46/pz-n of October 4, 2011.
Yu. B. Gelfer
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 45-60
2017 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report