Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on January 25, 2012
On January 25, 2012 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To terminate the authorities of P. V. Baskakov, the General Director of JSC «TransContainer», on February 10, 2012 due to expiration of the validity period of his labour contract.
2. To elect Petr Vasilievich Baskakov for the position of the General Director of JSC «TransContainer» for 3 years, from February 11, 2012 till February 11, 2015.
3. To determine conditions of the labour contract with the General Director of JSC «TransContainer» in accordance with Appendix No. 1 to the Minutes of the Board of Directors’ Мeeting.
4. To establish that Pavel Dmitrievich Il’ichev, the Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors, shall sign the labour contract with the General Director of JSC «TransContainer» in the name of the Company.
5. To approve the A schedule is the basis of a smooth train journey. It unites the operations of all railway
departments on which freight and passenger deliveries depend. Schedules are used in all countries of the world in which freight trains operate and are created with the help of computers, which are used to control schedule fulfilment.
schedule of measures for preparation and holding the annual General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC «TransContainer» following the results of 2011 (Appendix No. 2 to these Minutes of the Board of Directors’ Мeeting).
6. To approve provision of charitable aid by the Company to:
1. the Company’s employees who bring up handicapped children in their families, in the total amount of RUB 900,000;
2. Artem Alexandrovich Shafirov in the amount of RUB10,000 per month, up to June 30, 2012.
7. To approve a number of related-party transactions.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller
Теl.+7 (495) 609-67-17