Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on February 18, 2011
On February 18, 2011, the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1. Approve reconciliation forms for settlements etween RZD and its subsidiaries
2. Approve a new version of regulations for budget preparation and implementation control of JSC TransContainer.
3. Approve the nomination of Petr Sergeevich Silin as the Director of Far Eastern Branch of JSC TransContainer.
4. Authorize P. V. Baskakov, Director General of the Company, to enter into the RZD trademark license agreement with JSC RZD after the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer approves key provisions thereof.
5. Approve the Corporate Governance Improvement Plan of JSC TransContainer in 2011.
6. Approve a contract for free use of property (Lipetsk Region, Gryazi, ul. Stantsionnaya, 1) to accommodate a municipal pre-school educational institution, Kindergarten No. 1.
7. To set up and ensure compliance with limits for cash placement with commercial banks’ deposit accounts .
8. Approve a number of related-party transactions.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller
Теl. +7 (495) 662-66-92