Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 21 March 2014
On 21st March 2014 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To approve the modifications in the Regulations on work motivation of OJSC TransContainer management.
2. To approve the modifications in the Regulations on long-time motivation program of OJSC TransContainer employees.
3. To take into consideration the Regulations of the consolidated financial plan formation of the Russian Railways (RR) holding upon IFRS.
4. To approve rendering of the charitable support to:
4.1. the temple of Saint Nicholas (Ukhta) in form of allocation of one written-off 20” Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
4.2. the Non-state Educational Institution Sports and Education Centre "Locomotive" in the amount of 70,000,000 rubles for the Centre operation in 2014.
4.3. Sudarikova E.V. in the amount of 50,000 rubles for the solution of the social problems connected with bringing up two minor children.
5. To define the conditions of the Employment Contract with the Director General of OJSC TransContainer regarding indexing the amount of the salary and the bases of the Employment Contract termination according to the additional agreement
6. To agree on Banshchikov Andrey Vitalyevich for the assignment to the position of the director of the branch of OJSC TransContainer at the Transbaikal railroad.
7. To take into consideration the report on the execution of the plan of measures on critical risks for the 4th quarter 2014.
8. To approve a number of interested-party transactions.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report