Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 18 November 2015
On 18 November 2015, a meeting of the Board of Directors of TransContainer PJSC was held, and the following decisions were made:
1. To approve the report on the results of PJSC TransContainer for 9 months of 2015.
2. To take into consideration the Report about Performance of Credit Policy as of September, 30, 2015.
3. To approve the Provision on Debt Policy of PJSC TransContainer in new edition.
4. Not to pay the Company's Director General the bonus award for Q III, 2015.
5. To take into account the report on the results of the JSC Kedentransservice for the half-year of 2015.
6. To take into account the report on the execution of the decisions of the Board of the Directors of the Company for Q III, 2015.
7. To approve the Provision on the assessment of work of the Board of Directors and committees of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
8. Take into consideration the progress report on the implementation of the charitable program "TransContainer for children ".
9.1. To approve the charitable assistance to NP "HC "Locomotive" for the support of two youth sports schools in the amount of 40,000,000.00 roubles.
9.2. To approve the provision of charitable assistance to NP HC "Admiral" for the development of children and youth sports school HC "Admiral" in the amount of 40,000,000.00 roubles.
10. To approve the disposal of the real estate property facility of PJSC TransContainer (Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
container site office, inventory No. 51000398, located at: 679000, Jewish Autonomous Province, Birobidzhan, Pushkina str.,1) for the market price defined by the independent assessor.
11. To approve several interested party transactions.
12. To take into account the information on the performed work for the project of the complex reconstruction of the A form of payment for sea transportation of cargo, or the use of a ship for a certain period of time. Freight payment is determined by the volume of cargo delivered to the destination
or by the volume of cargo loaded onto the ship.
freight yard and the station Kuntsevo-II.
13. To acknowledge expedient the implementation of the project on creation of rear A place equipped for the trans-shipment and storage of containers. A container terminal
typically includes one or more container yards. Rail-based container terminals are equipped with spur tracks for loading and unloading containers to/from railroad platforms (cars).
container terminal at station Uglovaya of the Far Eastern Railway, v. Uglovoe (Artem).
14. To agree on Veselov Roman Yur'evich for the assignment to the position of the IT Director of the PJSC TransContainer.
Corporate Secretary of TransContainer PJSC
Tel.: +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1017
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report