Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 18 December 2015
On 18 December 2015, a meeting of the Board of Directors of TransContainer PJSC was held, and the following decisions were made:
1. To approve the budget of PJSC TransContainer for 2016.
2. To pay the Director General the non-recurring bonus award in proportion to the actual dynamics of the relevant KPI
3. To agree upon the overlapping a position of the President of JSC United transport and The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
logistics company by the Director General of PJSC TransContainer.
4. To recommend the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company to approve the Provision on payment of remunerations and recompenses to members of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer in the new edition.
5. To liquidate the representative office of PJSC TransContainer in the Federal Republic of Germany.
6. To approve the Corporate Risk Map (register) for 2016.
7. To approve the Report on execution of the plan of measures on the critical risks for the III quarter, 2015.
8.1. To approve the provision of charitable support to the employee of the branch of PJSC TransContainer at the Zabaykalsk Railway for the reimbursement of expenses actually incurred in connection with the expensive treatment in the amount of 78,600 roubles.
8.2. To approve rendering the charitable support to the Company's employees with many children in the total amount of 5,150,000 roubles and in the amount of 25,000 roubles per one child.
8.3. To approve rendering the charitable support to MAI "Yaroslavl Zoo" in the form of provision of used 20-foot Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
8.4. To approve rendering the charitable support to the Company's employees with dependent disabled children, in the total amount of 840,000 roubles, and in the amount of 70,000 roubles per one disabled person.
9. To approve several interested party transactions.
Corporate Secretary of TransContainer PJSC
Tel.: +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1017
2017 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report