Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 17st January 2014
On 17th January 2014 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To approve the A schedule is the basis of a smooth train journey. It unites the operations of all railway
departments on which freight and passenger deliveries depend. Schedules are used in all countries of the world in which freight trains operate and are created with the help of computers, which are used to control schedule fulfilment.
schedule of preparing and holding the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the OJSC TransContainer on the 2013 results.
2. To approve the Work Plan for the Internal Audit Service of the OJSC TransContainer for 2014.
3. To approve the budget of the Internal Audit Service of the OJSC TransContainer for 2014.
4. To approve the provision of charitable help:
4.1. to the Foundation “Illustrated Books for Little Blind Children” in order to purchase 162 sets of books for visually disabled children;
4.2. to the employee of JSC TransContainer, having three dependent children;
4.3. to the three employees of JSC TransContainer bringing up a disabled children;
4.4. to the non-working pensioner (the former employee of JSC TransContainer) for a surgical operation.
5. To approve a number of interested-party transactions.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029
2017 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report