Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 16th July 2014
On 16th July 2014 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To appoint Ms. Zhanar Rymzhanova as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of TransContainer.
2. To appoint Mr. Yuri Novozhilov as the Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of TransContainer.
3. To elect Yulia Borisovna Gelfer as the Corporate Secretary of TransContainer.
4. To approve the Plan of the Board of Directors of TransContainer for the Period Until the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and the A schedule is the basis of a smooth train journey. It unites the operations of all railway
departments on which freight and passenger deliveries depend. Schedules are used in all countries of the world in which freight trains operate and are created with the help of computers, which are used to control schedule fulfilment.
Schedule of Meetings of the Board of Directors of TransContainer until June 2015.
5. To determine the number of members of the Strategy Committee of TransContainer in the amount of 5 persons.
To elect the Strategy Committee of the TransContainer as follows:
Mr. Petr Baskakov;
Mr. Alexey Davydov;
Mr. David Hexter;
Mr. Alexander Panchenko;
Mr. Anton Ryshkov.
To elect Mr. Alexey Davydov as the Chairman of the Strategy Committee of TransContainer.
6. To determine the number of members of the Audit Committee of TransContainer in the amount of 4 persons.
To elect the Audit Committee of TransContainer as follows:
Mr. Pavel Ivanov;
Mr. Pavel Ilyichev;
Mr. David Hexter;
Mr. Alexander Panchenko.
To elect Mr. David Hexter as the Chairman of the Audit Committee of TransContainer.
7. To determine the number of members of the Personnel and Remuneration Committee of TransContainer in the amount of 3 persons.
To elect the Personnel and Remuneration Committee of TransContainer as follows:
Ms. Irina Kostenets;
Mr. Alexander Vinokurov;
Ms. Irina Shytkina.
To elect Ms. Irina Shytkina as the Head of the Personnel and Remuneration Committee of TransContainer.
8. To approve the amount of fees payable to the audit firm ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit and the principal terms and conditions of the contracts for provision of audit services between JSC TransContainer and ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit.
9. To agree on Shibaev Stepan Sergeevich to be assigned as Director of TransContainer’s branch at the Sverdlovsk railway.
10. To take into account the report on the charity performed by TransContainer in 2013-2014.
11. To approve the charitable assistance to:
11.1. The Local Religious Organization of the Orthodox parish of St. Nicholas Church in Chekhov in the transfer of the 20 ton Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
container excluded from the park and its transportation.
11.2. An employee of TransContainer’s branch on the Moscow railway in the acquisition of medical supplies.
11.3. An employee of TransContainer at the Moscow railway for the expensive surgery.
11.4. The regional centre of rehabilitation of disabled children and teenagers "Sail of Hope" in the purchase of equipment.
11.5. To the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Slovak Republic on the creation of the lighting system of the Central memorial complex on the Mount Slavin.
11.6. The charitable assistance to Malakhowski Child Tuberculosis Sanatorium for the acquisition of medicals and child furniture and equipment.
11.7. An employee of TransContainer at the Northern railway for the expensive surgery.
12. To approve a number of interested-party transactions.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029