Press Release on Decisions adopted by the Board of Directors on 16 November 2016
On November 16, 2016 the meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, where the following decisions were made:
1. To approve the investment program of PJSC TransContainer for 2017.
2. To approve the budget of PJSC TransContainer for 2017.
3. To approve the Report about the operating results of PJSC TransContainer for the 9 months of 2016.
4. To take into account the report on the implementation of the credit policy of the PJSC TransContainer as of September, 30, 2016.
5. To pay the Company's CEO P.V. Baskakov the premium on the basis of the work in the III quarter of 2016.
6. To charge the Director General of the Company with ensuring performance of the planned value according to ROIC unreg according to the results of 2016.
7. To terminate participation of PJSC TransContainer in Trans-Eurasia The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
Logistics GmbH by selling 20% of shares owned by PJSC TransContainer subject to the suspensive conditions.
8. To agree upon the nomination of Babich Evgeny Evgenyevich for the assignment to the position of the director of the branch of PJSC TransContainer at the North-Caucasian railroad.
9. To approve the Provision on the insider information of the PJSC TransContainer in the new edition.
10. To pay the single bonuses to three employees of PJSC TransContainer.
11. To take notice of the report of the execution of the decisions of the Company's Board of the Directors for III quarter 2016.
12. To take notice of the Report on the implementation process of the Charity Program "TransContainer for the Children".
13. To approve the provision of charitable assistance to the employee of the branch of PJSC TransContainer for reimbursement of expensive treatment in the amount of 75,651 rubles.
14. To approve the range of interested party transactions.
15.1.1. To convene the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer.
2.1.15. To define the form of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders as the joint attendance with preliminary sending of voting ballots.
15.1.2. To define the date of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders - January 19, 2017.
15.2.2. To determine the place of Extraordinary General shareholders meeting: Moscow, Oruzheyny Lane, 19, Conference room.
15.2.3. To define the time of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders: 11-00 a.m. Moscow time.
15.2.4. To define the place and time of starting the shareholders' (shareholders' representatives') registration: Conference Hall, 19, Oruzheinyy lane, Moscow, 10.00 a.m. Moscow time.
15.3. To define the date for making the list of persons entitled to vote in the extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders - November 28, 2016.
15.4. To elect Galkina Kristina Anatolevna as the secretary of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
15.5. To appoint the representative of the Company's register keeper, the Joint-Stock Company "Registrar Company "Status" as the person exercising the functions of the tally committee.
15.6. To approve the following agenda for the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. About the early termination of powers of the board members of the Company.
2. On election of members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
15.1.7. To approve the form and text of the notification about the extraordinary General meeting of the shareholders of the Company.
15.2.7. To place the notification of holding the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company in the information communication network "Internet" on the Company's website Общества www.trcont.ru not later than November 30, 2016.
15.8. To define the deadline for accepting the proposals from the shareholders for the persons to be elected to the Board of Directors of the Company - December 16, 2016.
15.1.9. To define the following list of information (materials) provided for the persons entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. The information on the persons who proposed candidacies in the structure to the Board of directors of the Company.
2. Information about the candidates included into the list of candidates for election to the Board of directors of the Company.
3. Information about available/ unavailable written consent of the nominees to the Company's Board of Directors.
4. Draft decisions for the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the draft ballot).
15.2.9. To determine that the persons entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders may get acquainted with this information in the office of the Executive body at the address: Moscow, Oruzheynyy lane, 19, office 227 in the period from December 19, 2016 until January 19, 2017, on business days from 10.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m. Moscow time, and on the Company's website www.trcont.ru since December 19, 2016.
15.10. In order to provide remote access to the General meeting of shareholders to the shareholders to charge the Director-General of the Company with providing a video webcast of the General meeting of shareholders on the website of the Company.
Tel. +7 (495) 788 -17 -17, ext. 1378
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report