Press Release on Decisions adopted by the Board of Directors on 15 March 2017
On March 15, 2017 the meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, where the following decisions were made:
1. To approve the report of the results of PJSC TransContainer for 2016;
2. To take into consideration the information about the performance of credit policy of the Company as of December, 31, 2016.
3. To pay the bonus to the Director General P.V. Baskakov according to the results of work in the IV quarter of 2016.
4.1. To pay the Director General of PJSC TransContainer P.V. Baskakov the annual bonus for achievement of the target values of the KPIS in 2016.
4.2. To decide on additional bonuses for the Director General and management of the Company according to the results of 2016 for exceeding the actual net profit of the planned budgetary parameters.
5.1. To coordinate the candidature of Markov Viktor Nikolaevich for the assignment to the position of the deputy Director general - the director on legal issues and management of property of PJSC TransContainer.
5.2. To coordinate the candidature of Kalmykov Konstantin Sergeevich for the assignment to the position of the deputy Director general - financial director of PJSC TransContainer.
5.3. To coordinate the candidature of Zhemchugov Andrey Sergeyevich for the assignment to the position of the first deputy of the financial director of PJSC TransContainer.
5.4. To coordinate the candidature of Podylov Aleksandr Valerievich for the assignment to the position of the director on sales and business development of PJSC TransContainer.
5.5. To coordinate the candidature of Stasevich Alexander Vasilyevich for the assignment to the position of the director on strategy and investments of PJSC TransContainer.
6. To take into consideration the report on the execution of the plan of measures on critical risks for the 4th quarter 2016.
7. To nominate Obrubov Igor Mikhailovich and Romanov Alexandr Sergeevich as the candidates to be elected to the Supervisory Board of TransContainer - Slovakia, a.s.
8. To coordinate the candidature of Bragintz Yegor Nikolaevich for the assignment to the position of the Director General of TransContainer A form of payment for sea transportation of cargo, or the use of a ship for a certain period of time. Freight payment is determined by the volume of cargo delivered to the destination
or by the volume of cargo loaded onto the ship.
Freight Forwarding (Shanghai) Co, Ltd.
9. To take into account the report about execution of the Work plan of Internal Audit Service for 2016.
10. To take into consideration the report of the internal audit about the assessment of the effectiveness of internal control systems, risk management and corporate governance.
11. To approve the main conditions of lease of office premises in Moscow from third parties.
12. To charge the Director general of the Company to provide in 2017:
- the increase in the share of purchases in the electronic form in quantitative expression of open competitive purchases to the level not less than 25%;
- the decrease in the share of the purchases made in the noncompetitive ways;
- the increase in the share of procurement of innovative products, high-tech products;
- the decrease the number of adjustments to the register of procurement during the year to the extent that the consideration of such adjustments is made by the Centre of procurement activities of JSC RZD in accordance with the established order not more than once per month.
13. To take to the account the change of the procedure of conclusion of the interested party transactions.
14.1. To approve the provision of charitable assistance to the employee of the Company for the social rehabilitation of disabled brother of the 1 group in the amount of 59,720 rubles 30 kopecks.
14.2. To approve the provision of charitable assistance to the employee of PJSC TransContainer for reimbursement of expensive treatment in the amount of 1,000,000 rubles.
of PJSC TransContainer
Tel. +7 (495) 788 -17 -17, ext. 1378