Press release concerning the decisions made by the Board of Directors on May 17, 2017
On May 17, 2017, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, where it was decided:
1. To recommend the General Meeting of Shareholders:
- to approve a new version of the Charter of PJSC TransContainer;
- to approve a new version of the Regulation on the procedure for arrangement and holding of the General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer;
- to approve a new version of the Regulation on the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
2. To preliminarily approve the annual report of PJSC TransContainer for 2016.
3. To take note of the information on the annual remuneration of members of the Board of Directors and the committees of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
4. To recommend the annual General Meeting of Shareholders to take a decision to pay an annual remuneration to the members of the Audit Commission in accordance with the Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Company's Audit Commission.
5. To recommend the General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer to approve PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit JSC as an auditor to conduct the audit of the financial statements of PJSC TransContainer for 2017 according to the national accounting standards and international financial reporting standards.
6. To recommend the General Meeting of Shareholders to approve amendments to the Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer approved by the annual General Meeting of Shareholders on June 28, 2016 (Minutes No. 30).
7. To approve the Statement of Performance of PJSC TransContainer for the 1st quarter of 2017.
8. To take into consideration the Company’s Credit Policy Report as of March 31, 2017.
9. To pay P.V. Baskakov, Director General of PJSC TransContainer, a bonus based on his performance in the I quarter of 2017 in accordance with the Regulation on motivating the managers of PJSC TransContainer.
10. To approve the conclusion of a Non-Revolving Credit Line Contract (Contracts), as well as additional agreements to them on the terms specified in the decision.
11. To approve the plan of measures to improve the quality of corporate management, of control over compliance with the Code of Business Ethics of the Company, as well as of the environmental protection.
12. To approve the alienation of the property of PJSC TransContainer on the terms specified in the decision.
13. To agree on appointment of Khavin Aleksandr Anatolyevich as the Director of the Representative Office in Ukraine.
14. To take note of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program Report for the 1st quarter of2017.
15. To approve the provision of charitable assistance to two employees of PJSC TransContainer to compensate for the costs for their expensive treatment.
16. To approve partnership of PJSC TransContainer and FVK Sever LLC on the terms specified in the decision.
of PJSC TransContainer
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. number 1378