Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
RNS Number : 2583W
25 April 2016
On 22 April 2016, the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer (TRCN) (the "Company") resolved to convene an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") on 28 June 2016. The AGM will be held at 11.00 am in the Troitskiy-Kolomenskiy Hall of the Mariott Grand Hotel, 26/1 Tverskaya Street, Moscow.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders comprises the following matters:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report for 2015.
2. Approval of the Company's annual financial statements.
3. Distribution of the Company's profit and losses for the fiscal year.
4. Approval of the dividend payment for 2015.
5. Approval of the new edition of the Company Charter.
6. Approval of the new edition of the Regulation referred to in procedures followed when preparing for and holding a General Meeting of the Company's shareholders.
7. Approval of the new edition of the Regulations for the Board of Directors of the Company
8. Approval of the new edition of the Regulations on Payment of Remunerations and Compensations to the Members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
9. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors.
10. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Revision Commission.
11. Election of the members of the Revision Commission.
12. Election of the members of the Board of Directors.
13. Approval of the Company's auditor.
14. Approval of related-party transactions.
The record date for shareholders entitled to participate in the AGM is 12 May 2016.
Supporting materials related to the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be published on the Company's site www.trcont.ru not later than 27 May 2016.
Andrey Zhemchugov, Director, Capital Markets and Investor Relations
+7 495 637 9178
Galyna Kulachek/Catherine Hems
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
container transportation company in Russia with a market share of approximately 47%. It is the market leader in Russia by A specialised type of rolling stock designed to carry ISO containers.
flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side A place equipped for the trans-shipment and storage of containers. A container terminal
typically includes one or more container yards. Rail-based container terminals are equipped with spur tracks for loading and unloading containers to/from railroad platforms (cars).
container terminal throughput. As at 31 December 2015, it owned and leased 24,461 flatcars and 64,596 ISO containers. TransContainer also owns a network of rail-side container terminals, located at 46 railway stations across Russia and operates one terminal in Slovakia under a long-term lease agreement. The Company's joint venture JSC Kedentransservice ("Kedentransservice", or "KDTS") also operates 19 inland rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan. The Company's sales network comprises about 120 sales outlets in Russia, along with additional outlets across the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
This information is provided by RNSThe company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report