Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on 24 September 2013
On 24 September 2013the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. Approve the report of the CEO on performance of TransContainer 1st half of 2013
2. Approve correction of JSC TransContainer Budget for 2013.
3. Approve target values of activities and basic parameters of JSC TransContainer investment program for 2014 taking into account comments of the members of the Board of Directors and the Strategy Committee.
4. Note the Report on implementation of Credit policy as of June 30, 2013.
5. To pay to P.V. Baskakov, the CEO of the Company a bonus based on results of activities for second quarter 2013.
6. Approve the provision of charitable help to:
6.1. "Musical quarter" Culture Foundation for conduction of Moscow International "Paramusic festival".
6.2. The Center of National Glory for conduction of All-Russian action "Fathers of Russia for large families".
6.3. "TransSoyuz" Charity Foundation for implementation of charity program "A Book of good deeds".
6.4. Victims of natural disasters.
7. Approve a number of interested-party transactions.
8. Recommend to Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC TransContainer to approve a number of interested-party transactions.
9. Determine the terms and conditions of the employment contract with the CEO of JSC TransContainer.
10. Note the information on implementation of resolutions of the annual General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC TransContainer (minutes of meeting No. 23 dated June 28, 2013).
11. Note the Report on implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the Company for 2nd quarter 2013.
12. Determine that the members of the Board of Directors - A.G. Belova, I.S. Shitkina and D. Hexter meet requirements for independent directors.
13. Approve Company's entry to the Nonprofit Partnership "The hockey club "Lokomotiv" Yaroslavl" as a member.
14. Include the following candidates in the voter list under the item included in the agenda of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders “Election of the Company’s Board of Directors”:
|Anna G. Belova|
|Stephen Mark Peel|
|Aleksey N. Grom|
|Yuri N. Novozhilov||CJSC UK TRANSFINGROUP D.U. for pension reserves of NPF Blagosostoyanie 25/DU; D.U. for pension reserves of NPF Blagosostoyanie 07/DU|
|David Hexter||European Bank for Reconstruction and Development|
|Petr V. Baskakov|
JSC Russian Railways
|Aleksey Y. Davydov|
|Pavel D. Iliychev|
|Pavel A. Ivanov|
|Irina S. Shytkina|
|Irina A. Kostenets|
|Zhanar B. Rymzhanova|
15. Approve the form and text of voting ballots at the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
16. Determine the postal address for sending filled-in ballots: 125047, h. 19, Oruzheyny Lane, Moscow, reception.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029
2016 Annual Report
PDF-version of our latest Annual Report