Decisions of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of PJSC TransContainer
RNS Number : 4964C
On 28 June 2016, the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of TransContainer ("TransContainer" or the "Company") (LSE: TRCN) resolved to:
1. Approve the Company's Annual Report for 2015. The Annual Report is now available on the Company's website at: http://www.trcont.ru/en/investor-relations/reporting/annual-reports/
2. Approve PJSC TransContainer's financial statements according to Russian Accounting Standards (RAS) for 2015, including the Company's RAS profit and loss statements.
3. Keep the net profit for 2015 according to RAS undistributed.
4. Not to pay out dividends for the year 2015.
5. Approve the amended Articles of Association of PJSC Transcontainer.
6. Approve the amended Regulation on the Procedure for Preparation and Holding of the General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer.
7. Approve the amended Regulation on the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
8. Approve the amended Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
9. Pay annual remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors in accordance with the approved regulations of the Company.
10. Pay annual remuneration to the members of the Company's Revision Commission in accordance with the Company's regulations in the following amount:
Elena Ivanovna Chamortseva (Chairman)
Sergey Vladimirovich Davydov
Anna Nikolaevna Chernavskaya
Natalia Alekseevna Lem
11. Elect the following persons to the Revision Commission of PJSC TransContainer:
1. Sergey Vladimirovich Davydov
2. Anna Nikolaevna Chernyavskaya
3. Natalya Alexeevna Lem;
4. Alexnadr Timofeevich Redkin
5. Andrey Gennadievich Derin
12. Elect the following persons to the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer:
1. Petr Vasilyevich Baskakov
2. Alexey Yurievich Davydov
3. Alexander Vyacheslavovich Ikonnikov
4. Irina Alexandrovna Kostenets
5. Yuri Victorovich Novozhilov
6. Alexander Alexandrovich Panchenko
7. Marat Magomedovich Shaidayev
8. Irina Sergeevna Shytkina
9. Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov
10. Arvid Türkner
11. Richard Werner
Short biographies of the new members of the Board of Directors are set out below:
Alexander Vyacheslavovich Ikonnikov
Year of birth: 1971
Education: I.M. Gubkin Moscow University of Oil and Gas, Institute of Directors (IoD, UK). IoD Chartered Director (superior Director international qualification), Ph.D. in Economics.
Professional experience over last 5 years:
2002 - present - Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Association of Independent Directors.
2005 - present - Director General of Board Solutions.
Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov
Year of birth: 1970
Education: Moscow State Aviation Institute.
Professional experience over last 5 years:
2004-2012 - Deputy Director of the State Policy Department of railway, sea and river transport, Director of the State Policy Department of the field of railway transport of the Ministry of Transport.
2012-2014 - Adviser to Director-General of LLC Sevtechnotrans.
2014-2016 - Advisor to General Director of LLC GTI Management.
2016-present - Deputy Director General of the Centre for Corporate Transport Service - the branch of JSC RZD.
13. Appoint JSC PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit to audit the Company's financial statements according to RAS and IFRS for 2016.
14. Approve entering into a number of future interested-party transactions, including transactions to be entered into in the ordinary course of business, supplementary agreements to existing contracts with related parities as well as termination certain interested-party transactions.
The decisions specified in this paragraph shall be effective until the next Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer.
Andrey Zhemchugov, Director,
Capital Markets and Investor Relations
+7 495 637 9178
+7 495 609 6062
Galyna Kulachek/ Catherine Hems
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal Transportation equipment for shipping cargo via various means of transport. Containers are durable enough for repeated use and can be stacked. Containers are divided into medium-duty (three- and five-tonne), which conform to former Soviet Union standards and are still used for shipments in Russia and the CIS, and ISO (20- and 40-foot) containers, which are used for Russian and international shipments. The universal standard unit TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) was introduced to measure transport flow volumes.
container transportation company in Russia with a market share of approximately 47%. It is the market leader in Russia by A specialised type of rolling stock designed to carry ISO containers.
flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side A place equipped for the trans-shipment and storage of containers. A container terminal
typically includes one or more container yards. Rail-based container terminals are equipped with spur tracks for loading and unloading containers to/from railroad platforms (cars).
container terminal throughput. As at 31 December 2015, it owned and leased 24,461 flatcars and 64,596 ISO containers. TransContainer also owns a network of rail-side container terminals, located at 46 railway stations across Russia and operates one terminal in Slovakia under a long-term lease agreement. The Company's joint venture JSC Kedentransservice ("Kedentransservice", or "KDTS") also operates 19 inland rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan. The Company's sales network comprises about 120 sales outlets in Russia, along with additional outlets across the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and The process of organising a chain of delivery, and managing that chain in the broadest sense. This chain may encompass both deliveries of raw materials needed for production and management of material resources at an enterprise, delivery to warehouses and distribution centres, sorting, handling, and final distribution at the points of consumption. In the context of transportation services, the main service is that of delivering cargo across a delivery route.
Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
Some of the information in this announcement may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. You can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as 'expect', 'believe', 'anticipate', 'estimate', 'intend', 'will', 'could', 'may' or 'might', the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. JSC "TransContainer" wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. JSC "TransContainer" does not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in projections or forward-looking statements of JSC "TransContainer", including, among others, general economic conditions, the competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in the industries JSC "TransContainer" operates in, as well as many other risks specifically related to JSC "TransContainer" and its operations
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange